About The Event
Stay at home and celebrate Asperger Works on August 29, 2020. Simply make a donation and make a night of it – at home with proper social distancing, of course!
And we will continue to find ways to help adults with Asperger’s Syndrome in our communities during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Your donation of any amount in these critical times will help us continue our work of improving the lives of these deserving people.
Make a donation of $30 by August 15th and receive a t-shirt as our way of saying thanks (you can still get a free t-shirt through August 29th
for a donation of $35).
You Have Two T-shirt Styles to Choose From
How to Participate
- Order takeout from your favorite local restaurant;
- Get dressed up or wear your PJs – your choice;
- Make a donation of $30 by August 15th and receive a t-shirt (see below) as our way of saying thanks (you can still get a free t-shirt through August 29th
for a donation of $35);
- Enjoy the evening safe at home alone or with your family knowing that you made a difference in our community;
- Have fun and share your Un-Dinner photos and videos on social media using the hashtags #AWorksCares and #UnDinner2020.
Planning on Participating?
RSVP by August 15th to be
eligible to receive
a T-shirt for a donation of $30.00.
Planning to Make a Night of It?
share your video(s) and pictures on social media using the hashtags #AWorksCares and #UnDinner2020
Celebrate Asperger Works Without Leaving Your Home
August 29, 2020